Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quotable Quotes

Random sentences that have made me laugh..

If I can navigate around cows and dogs and their respective poops in India, I can make it in anywhere!
- ha!

You just don't stink. You stank! (insert ghetto accent)
- my sister's trying to tell me something.

You are so much more than a grant-proposal. You are a person!
- an attempt to cheer up a friend

You don't know John Legend??! Have you been living in a cave? Oh..wait, India IS a cave!
- again, my sister trying to say something. (I'm ignoring her..ha!).

Devina: What day is it? The fourth?
Emily: Yup, the fourth.
Devina: Of July?

Emily: That's a holiday. You know if you weren't brown, I would think you were a blonde.
- enough said.

Devina (singing at the top of her voice): Sweet Alabama... oops, I mean Carolina.
Emily: You mean Sweet Caroline?"
- Again, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment