Wednesday, March 3, 2010

His Timing. For My Good.

Why does God wait till the money is gone? Why does He wait till the sickness has lingered? Why does He choose to wait till the other side of the grave to answer prayers for healing? I don’t know. I only know that His timing is always right. I can only say that He will do what is best...Though you hear nothing, He is speaking. Though you see nothing, He is acting. With God, there are no accidents. Every incident is intended to bring us closer to Him. (Adapted from Max Lucado's Grace for the Moment)

Depend on the Lord; trust Him, and He will take care of you. (Psalm 37: 5)

While I have trouble trusting in these truths on most days, I do know that things always happen in His timing. And for my good.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, this is just right and at the right time. That verse psm37.5 is so so so encouraging. I love that you love God and are comitting always to Him. Hug hug hug hug hug hug. Ok i need to stop. Can't wait to talk to you at Carol's.

    ReplyDelete